GDPR Compliance Service
Need help understanding the impacts of GDPR for WordPress? Looking for expert support to get your WordPress site ready for GDPR? You’ve come to the right place!
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union (EU) law taking effect on May 25, 2018, and it affects almost all WordPress sites. The goal of GDPR is to give EU citizens control over their personal data and change the data privacy approach of organizations across the world. Site owners the world over are rushing to comply, in a global effort to rein in the previously uncontrolled use of our data by website owners.
At WPSuperService, we understand the importance of complying with these new regulations, and we’re here to make it easy on you.
What does this mean for you?
If you collect or use personal data, or if software your site uses collects user data, your website/business needs to be in compliance with the GDPR. The vast majority of sites fall under this umbrella, even if you think yours doesn’t.
Do you use WordPress plugins that store or process data? like contact forms, analytics, email marketing, online store, membership sites, etc. Depending on which WordPress plugins you are using on your website, you are also expected to ensure that your website is GDPR compliant.
In short, if your site uses Google Analytics or a contact form, it must comply.
WPSuperService is an expert at ensuring compliance on WordPress sites and is ready to help with a handy GDPR for WordPress service.
- Just $295/site for all of our hosted maintenance plan clients
- All other WordPress site owners, get the same service for $595/site
- Sign up for a maintenance plan and take advantage of subscriber pricing on Day 1!
Get Started Today
For further reading, we recommend the following links and articles:
- The Ultimate Guide to WordPress and GDPR Compliance – Everything You Need to Know (in plain English) by WPBeginner
- Data protection infographic by European Commission
- GDPR Compliance for WooCommerce Stores
- GDPR Enhancement Features for Your WordPress Forms
Got specific questions? My inbox is open and ready to talk GDPR – drop me a line: email@example.com